- RIP Smaps. You have been my New Zealand map of choice. I will miss you.
- Groomsman for Andrew Butcher tomorrow. Andrew and I have been friends for nearly 20 years. Should be a great day. A little barbershop singing and a trumpet toot. Like old times.
- Led me to think of old friends. Some people come into our lives, then drift away. I often feel guilty about relationships not maintained. I’m not good at that. Have old friends that I think of often. Wonder where they are, what they are doing. Pray for them.
- Bought a cream suit today. Not sure why. Watch out.
- Bought 27m of white fabric today. Still not sure why. Might be fun to play with. If you’re into that kind of thing. Toga?
- Been enjoying wearing shorts this week. Never thought I would ever say that. Not sure that the sight of my white legs is enjoyable to anyone.
- Berocca and diet lemonade. That’s what I’m talking about.